CBSE Class 9 is a vital year in school life. Class 9 does not have board exams; nevertheless, it forms the basis of all that follows. To learn the different concepts and topics present in the syllabus of higher classes, Class 10, 11 and 12, you need to possess the necessary insight and understanding of the CBSE Class 9 syllabus. Furthermore, you ought to have proper knowledge of the same to crack the prestigious exams like Olympiads and National Talent Search Examination. Hence, it might now be clear as to why one must take the CBSE Class 9 preparation seriously. Read on and find out the detailed information about CBSE Class 9 preparation.
The class 9 syllabus of CBSE for each subject is elementary. You don’t necessarily, need any other books for the efficient preparation for CBSE class 9, once the NCERT textbooks of the respective subjects are done thoroughly. However, to be more proficient with the topics, you can practice the questions given in other reference books as well. In case some topics are not clear, you should clear it as soon as possible by approaching your teachers or by referring to online articles and videos.
Studying 4 hours every day is enough to prepare for the CBSE Class 9 examination. But, the 4 hours must be spent appropriately without wasting any time. Note that these 4 hours does not include any assignment or homework you have. The following points should be kept in mind while preparing a timetable for Class 9:
- Except for Mathematics, study all other subjects for 30 minutes to one hour each daily.
- Mathematics requires a lot of practice; so, allocate 1.5 hours for Maths.
- Allocate enough time for the subject of science, depending on the needs and convenience.
- Similarly, allocate time for Social Science papers (History, Geography, Civics, etc.) according to your needs.
- Study the language subjects on alternate days for an hour.
- Alter the timetable according to your strengths and weaknesses.
- Take short breaks in between and make sure to follow a proper and healthy diet as well as sleep plan.
How To Top In Class 9
Acquiring excellent marks in Class 9 isn’t always a two-pipe problem as long as you study correctly and efficiently from the very beginning. As you study, follow the points mentioned below to top your class 9 CBSE examination.
- Learn the topics of CBSE Class 9 syllabus at the earliest possible.
- Study regularly. Spend at least 4 hours a day to study the topics taught.
- Every time you finish a chapter, make sure that you solve the questions from it to know how well you have understood the concepts.
- Never try to mug up theories. Instead, understand the concepts and write the answers in own words.
- Solve CBSE sample papers for class 9 once you are done with the entire syllabus.
- Study with a calm and relaxed mind. Hence, allow some time for entertainment and sports as well.